We help diabetic patients manage their chronic illness. There are so many factors to look out for in managing diabetes that is why we equip our patients with medication and/or medical supplies.
Because many of the diabetic supplies and shoes available through our pharmacy may be covered by Medicare Supplemental insurance, patients can avail of such items at minimal to no cost at all. Some of the eligibility factors for Diabetic Management coverage under Medicare are:
- Diagnosis by a physician that the patient has diabetes mellitus
- Has partial or complete foot amputation
- Has history of foot ulceration
- Has history of pre-ulcerative callus
- Has foot deformity
- Has poor circulation
- Under treatment by a physician for diabetes mellitus
To verify if your insurance coverage includes Diabetic Supplies and/or Shoes, please call our office 201-662-7575 and speak to our staff.
- Diabetic Supplements
- Insulin Pump Supplies
- Test Strips
- Insulin Syringes
- Insulin Shots (Kit)
- Pen Needles
- Blood Glucose Monitoring System
- Blood Pressure Monitors
Our pharmacy also offers diet supplements and sugar substitutes for nutrition management plans specific to Diabetic patients.
- Diabetic Footwear for Men and Women
- Diabetic Socks
- Footwear Inserts
- Support Socks
Please call us to ask about the Diabetic Management service at Harry’s Pharmacy Dept. – 201-662-7575.